The latest bit of DLC heavy weaponry has been outlined by DICE for Battlefield 3 and for all of you who can’t get enough big metal machine action, you are going to be very happy indeed.
Unlike the last chunk of extra content, Close Quarters, the Armored Kill pack will focus on vehicular carnage and will include the biggest multiplayer map to date. Here are the details in full:
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vehicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes
The 3rd of 5 pieces of planned DLC for Battlefield 3 is due for release next month.