OK Apes it’s here, we can no longer bury our heads in the sand and avoid looking at the calendar.Forza Horizion is well and truly on its way. E3 may seem like a lifetime ago now but for me the biggest announcement was Turn 10 and Playground Games new open world racer, Forza Horizion. Forza graphics and handling mixed with an open world to mess around in, yes please!
Details of the limited edition and pre order packs were announced today,and the Forza Horizion anticipation starts now. Upon pre ordering the game players will be given access to a special bit of DLC for forza motorsport4, a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 decked out in Horizon livery.
Check with your local game emporium to see what your getting but pre-order bonus dlc includes:
While the Limited Collectors Edition itself will include:
- Custom cover Design
- Custom Steelbook packaging
- Horizion Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 Add-on Pack with 5 cars
- VIP Membership & Car Pack (more details soon)
- Horizon Accelerator Token Pack
- Five exclusive LCE Car pack liveries (more details soon)
Forza Horizion will be available from October 23rd.